Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow Day






It has sure been awhile. I seem to find more time for MySpace than I do Blogger. Today was a snow day. I woke up at 6am to the sight of snow covered trees ot my window. I turned on the news and found that my school district was closed today. Considering that i didnt get to bed until 11pm last night, it was really nice to get to sleep in until 9ish. So today, i took my little mann outside to play in the feild by our house. we rolled around and had some freezing fun. When we got home, his shoes were frozen. It is probably one of those things that isnt supposed to be funny, but i couldnt help but laugh. Now, I get to take pictures of the snow to send to our friend in Florida. Unless she is out on business she doesnt get to see it. Then i get to do some homework that got pushed out last night. Speaking of, last night, I was baby-sitting. hahahaha, i watch the sweetest kids, but when you have to pee desperately, and there is a 10 month old present and no other helper it is hard to get around. It worked out great though. 5 kids is pretty easy to handle alone. THE BEST PART of my evening though, was driving home with my mom. she is really good at driving in the ice and snow. Anyway, there was this guy in the car behind us and he had lovely ears...all we could see was his silloette, but we knew he had ears. It was rather evident. I love my mom. I always have the most fun when I am wtih her. Well, I suppose i should hop to it, and get some stuff done.

No comments: