Sunday, November 12, 2006

We are not SO different

So this afternoon, around 3pm, I went to my friends house. This friend happens to be the guy i like, but i was going to work with his mom on a video for a football dinner coming up. It was pretty cool to go over there to find grama sleeping and football on the t.v. screen. Within 20 minutes of my arrival, the younger brother of my friend was being a younger brother. Having younger brothers myself, it was easy to deal with and ignore. It was just really cool to see that my family is not the only one that acts that way. Annoying other people...fighting a little, rough housing, joking with each other. It was a relief to see that my family is not the ONLY weird group of people out there. I didnt get very far on the project i was working on. My friend, and co-manager, was supposed to be there with me, but called me around 3:30 saying that she couldnt make it. It was a little frustrating for a couple reasons. 1.She had a lot of the pictures and videos from the season. 2. I was counting on having a another girl there with me. I think anyone in my situation would have felt a little akward. Me at this guys house, but thankfully, his whole family was downstairs with us. Thats the cool part about this guy though. If his mom, grandma and little brother were'nt down there, it would have made things even more uncomfortable, but i know and have confidence in him that he would not have tried anything. He is a better person than that, and respects me WAY more than that. I was really proud of him for that. I didnt get much done while I was there though. I looked at tons of pictures and started a Roxio production, but then ended up working on a power point. We have to meet up agian this week, probably on Wednesday. erg. At about 5:30ish or 6ish, we all left for Round Table Pizza. That was fun. Then I came home and went to Mazitlan. Pretty sure I dont ever want to eat again. [bleh] My day over all was really good. It was a great three day weekend, and I am excited for the week ahead of me. Something amazing always happens. Hope you all had a wonderful day as well. Profile Generator

No comments: